The film washing line is widely used to treat PP/PE plastic waste and mixed material into clean film flakes.
The film washing line is widely used to treat PP/PE plastic waste and mixed material into clean film flakes, these include waster PP woven bags, PP non-woven bags, LDPE film, plastic garbage, and waste plastic mulch film. After the films are cleaned, you can make them into granules though the use of our pelletizing line. This production line is highly automated to save on labor costs. The rigid plastic scraps recycling system is to process rigid and water-floating plastic scraps, such as HDPE, PP, or PO, which come in the form of milk bottles, cosmetic bottles, shampoo bottles, waste profile or other plastic items which are used in daily life.
Rigid scraps recycling
With energy-saving and the environment in mind, a variety of specialized solutions are available for a variety of different rigid plastic waste. There are also auxiliary machines offered as optional items to make the process even more effective for you. These include a contamination separation system, high-speed washed, label removing device, metal separation system, and water-recycling treatment system.
Help us help you!
Fill out and submit our Recycling Application Worksheet. One of our application engineers will contact you to discuss your application in more detail.
Film recycling line is divided to deal with a variety of raw materials
- LDPE waste film recycling and washing line
- PE agriculture using films crushing and washing line
- Waste PE film recycling line
- Ethylene ground film washing, drying and re-granulating line
- Waste film recycling and washing line
Final output dimension: 40-60mm
Moisture content: 5-8%
Capacity: 30-800kg/h (may vary depending on specialized requirements)
Features of film washing line
- The moisture of final products are less then 8% so the washed materials can be stored easily
- The complete line is highly auromated, CE certified, and offers a steady performance and high working efficiency
- Reasonable design and harmonious colors